Part-Time Bookkeeper / Office Admin
Diamond Valley Basketball Association is authorised by Basketball Victoria and Basketball Australia, to manage basketball in the Diamond Valley geographical area. We offer a supportive, community-based approach to basketball for all walks of life and have had proven success across all levels of basketball.
Based in Greensborough, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced part-time book keeper/office administrator to join our enthusiastic team.
Working 24 hours per week and reporting to the General Manager with the support of an external accountant, the primary responsibility of the position includes:
- Managing both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Weekly Payroll for 5 staff + casuals
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Weekly and End Of Month Reporting
- Workcover and Insurances management
- Day to Day Administrative Duties and Financial Tasks
- Liaising with External Accountant
You will bring to the role:
- Friendly and motivated with excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently in a team environment with initiative
- Attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- MYOB experience is essential
- Previous Payroll experience
- Proficient use of MS Office applications (Word/Excel)
- A reliable, trustworthy, confidential approach to your work
If this opportunity is for you, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 1st of June.