VJBL COVID-Safe Court Guidelines
Community Bank Stadium & Parade College
In order to ensure VJBL Friday night games abide by the current VIctorian Covid-19 restrictions all teams and spectators must follow the below guidelines when attending Community Bank Stadium or Parade College:
- Arrive outside the venue no more than 20 minutes before your game time.
- Congregate with your team members, coaches and team manager at your designated court. We recommend spectators wait separately until game time to avoid crowds outside of the venue.
- All people entering the venue must sign in using the QR code outside and at entry. Sanitizer will also be available upon entry.
- Once your court is ready your team and coaches will be called to enter the venue whilst the court clears from the previous game. Once teams are in spectators are welcome to join.
- Team Managers can enter the venue early to make the team game payment of $120, and coaches can enter to sign in before returning to their team area.
- Each court will have a designated exit point, please follow staff instructions.
- Please ensure your team and spectators leave the venue directly after the game ends to avoid unnecessary contact with teams and allow the next game to start on time.
Basketball Victoria has issued this statement regarding Venue Attendance for VJBL games:
With current Victorian Government COVID-19 restrictions in place for patron numbers per venue, we recommend that only one adult/parent/guardian attends the venue with each player, as the capacity at each venue is different.
This is to avoid disappointment if additional patrons / spectators are knocked back at the door. Please pass this information on to your participants and VJBL community.
Face masks are no longer mandatory in all public indoor settings. However you should always carry a mask and it is encouraged to wear one when whenever you cannot keep a 1.5m distance from others, including when inside a basketball stadium.
These Diamond Valley practices will be reassessed weekly and updated to stay in line with Government and Basketball Victoria guidelines.